Menlo Avocats supports partners and executives in their governance work by providing a methodology for thinking through the issues and making decisions.
Our intervention integrates six dimensions:
• Establishment of appropriate governance rules taking into account the interests of all stakeholders: managers, historical partners, and investors (shareholders agreement, bylaws, statutes, choice of a suitable corporate structure)
• Organization of the action of the various actors of the life of the company (shareholder meetings, board of directors, strategic committees, partners…)
• Compliance with the principles of French codes (MiddleNext Code, Afep-Medef Code and good market practices)
• Anticipation of the future of the company (transfer, succession, association of the management and the key employees, notices to investors…)
• Protection of the executives (civil liability, criminal liability, insurance, delegation of powers…)
• Establishment of delegations and sub-delegations of powers